Excellent place to have a downhill excursion. We will climb up to the high pass of Malaga (4,800 masl) and then descend to the Valley of Urubamba (2,700 masl), our destination being the town of Ollantaytambo.
Day 1 Cusco-Uubamba – Cusco
Departure at 6:00 AM, our destination being the high pass of Malaga (a 3 hour drive approx.) There our guide will give us a briefing as well as The complete necessary equipment for our descent by bike, we will finish and have lunch in Ollantaytambo and return to Cusco at 5:00 Pm. approx.
• Private Transportation - Round-trip
• Professional English speaking guide
• Complete Equipment (helmet, gloves, GT Mountain Bike with front suspension).
What you need to take.
• Shorts and comfortable clothes to ride the bike
• Sun block, sunglasses
• Small backpack
• Bottle of water, personal snacks
• Camera, plenty of film and spare batteries
• Insect repellent & Extra money (soles)
- Biking Downhill Pass of Malaga 1 Day
- Mountain Biking Moray & Maras Salt Mines
- Mountain Bike Sacsayhuaman 1 Day
Cusco Mountain Bike
- Tours in Cusco
- Tours in Lima
- Tours in Arequipa
- Tours in Puno
- Tours in Huaraz
- Tours in Iquitos
25% Discount of for season
Discount on services and