DAY 01 – Transfer in Airport - Hotel + Cusco City Tours (B)
Private Transfer to the airport.
13hrs-18.30hrs. Guided city tour and Inca nearby ruins
Visit the Cathedral. The Renaissance style dominates the façade and the interior, which features particularly exquisite carvings in cedar and alder. Then visit Sant o Domingo and Koricancha (Inca temple).Continue the tour with the nearby ruins.
Sacsayhuaman, The building was probably used for religious purposes but, due to its location and style, the Spanish and contemporary writers assumed it was a military structure, continue to Qenko or "labyrinth" is considered a sacred place in which ceremonies were performed in honour of the Sun, the Moon and the stars. - Puka Pukara Its role would have been a "Tambo" or a place of rest and lodging. Finally visit Tambomachay that would probably have had an important religious role linked to water and the regeneration of the earth. Return to Cusco.
Dinner + Show
Night in Cusco.
Day 02 - Cusco – Sacred Valley – Aguas Calientes (B)
08:30 am. we will pick up our customers from their hotel and go by bus to the Sacred Valley visiting the sites of Pisaq and the Andean Market, at the half way We delight a wonderful lunch tasting flavors of the Andean food and the mix of the Andean food with the international food, after this great lunch we can go to Ollantaytambo the last Inca Alive City, visiting it’s great walls and the huge terraces, after this visiting our bus will drop us up at the Main Plaza, where we can take our way to the Train Station, this walk takes like 20 minutes, we will wait for the train around half an hour or so, depending of the available, the train journey takes like 2 hours, once in Aguas Caliente s we will have one person waiting for us and take us to the Hotel to spend the night
Dinner in Machupicchu
Optional (visiting the Hot Springs)
Day 03 - Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Cusco (B )
Early in the Morning our guide will pass by us in order to pick us up and go to the bus station, we will take one of the first buses to the wonder of the world this journey takes like 25 minutes by a nice road enjoying the great forest that surrounds Machupicchu,once upon in Machupicchu our guide will give us some instructions for our well visit to the site, we will start visiting Machupicchu at the point where you can take the classical view of Machupicchu, after that we will start walking by the streets and great palaces inside the park, it will take like 2 hours and after that we can explore Machupicchu by our own, depending of the train departure we take the bus down from the park in order to take the train back to Cusco depending of the available we can arrive to Ollantaytambo or to Poroy 20 minutes far from Cusco
DAY 04 - Transfer out Cusco (B)
Breakfast at the hotel.
Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the airport or bus station.
• All Private transfers detailed in the itinerary
• Tours in English
• Private Professional local guides
• Entrance to the archaeological sites or museums mentioned in the Itinerary.
• Meals mentioned in the program.
• 02 Nights in Cusco with breakfast.
• 01 Night in Machupicchu ( Aguas Caleintes)
• Private City Tours In Cusco
• 01 Lunch in Sacred Valley + Folklore Show
• Train Ticket RT.
• Bus round trip to Machu Picchu
• Tour Machupicchu + Huaynapicchu
• Meals not mentioned in the program.
• Personal expenses (drinks, insurance, laundry, etc.)
• Air Tickets Lima – Cusco – Lima.
- Titicaca Catamaran Day Night Cruise 3 Days
- Cusco Classic 4 Days
- Cusco mágico y Machu Picchu 4 días
- Salar de Uyuni - Lagunas - Uyuni 4 días
- Experiencia de Valle Sagrado y Machu Picchu 5 días
- Machu Picchu Express 6 Días
- Machu Picchu Magic Journey 7 Days
- Machu Picchu & Lake Titicaca 8 Days
- Santa Cruz Trek Climbing Pisco 8 Day
- Nazca Lines with Andes Experience 9 Days
- Machu Picchu & Amazon Basin 10 Days
- Southern Peru Treasures 10 Days
- Inca Trail & Amazon Rainforest 12 Days
- Galapagos Cruise & Machu Picchu 12 Days
- Enigmatic Peru Experience 13 Days
- Tours in Cusco
- Tours in Lima
- Tours in Arequipa
- Tours in Puno
- Tours in Huaraz
- Tours in Iquitos
25% Discount of for season
Discount on services and