Famous for its rich biodiversity and place of Charles Darwin’s research on the theory of evolution, the Galapagos Islands are situated approximately 1,000 km from the Ecuadorian mainland.
Santa Cruz is home to the Charles Darwin Station, where visitors can observe tortoise research and breeding programs. Don't forget to say hello to the tortoise Lonesome George - the last of his species. A trip to the highlands offers the chance to see enormous pit craters, lava tunnels and giant tortoises roaming freely.
The largest and one of the most volcanically active islands, Isabela provide habitat for five subspecies of giant tortoise, one for each of its five volcanoes. West of the island, humpback whales are sometimes seen breaching completely out of the water. Stingrays, small sharks, and turtles are found in mangrove lagoons on Isabela.
ARRIVAL GPS / TRANSFER IN - VISIT Charles Darwin Research Station
TURTLE BAY BEACH VISIT - RANCHO PRIMICIAS / Lava Tunnels
FULL DAY ISLA ISABELA - LA GALAPAGUERA, FLAMINGOS + SNORKELING IN CONCHA PERLA
CRATERS GEMELOS - TRANSFER OUT
DAY 1st.- Departure to the Galapagos Islands, arrival to Baltra airport, reception by our bilingual guides, transfer in to Santa Cruz, arrival and accommodation at the hotel. In the Afternoon visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station and the Interpretation Center of the Galapagos National Park, you can see the exhibitor’s tortoises and land iguanas. Return to the hotel.
DAY 2nd.- Breakfast, visit to the beautiful beach Tortuga Bay, unique in the world for its scenery, we can observe marine iguanas and other species of animals, return to the hotel. In the afternoon visit to a private ranch, where "giant turtle" is found in natural habitat, and to complete the adventure you can hike incredible lava tunnel. Return to the hotel.
DAY 3rd.- Breakfast. Full Day Isla Isabela: snorkeling in Concha Pearl Lagoon, Lagoon Flamingos visit.
Visit The Galapaguera, where we can see endemic tortoises of this island. Return to Santa Cruz on speedboat. Return to hotel.
DAY 4th.- Breakfast in the hotel. Visit to Los Gemelos, fantastic volcanic formations where you can appreciate the endemic flora of the island.
TRANSFER OUT / AIRPORT
THE PROGRAM INCLUDE:
• Guide certified by the Galapagos National Park
• Ground transportation for transfers
• Accommodation in Sata Cruz Island in standard tourist hotel (multiple accommodation)
• Snorkeling equipment (mask and fins)
• Life jackets on the navigation Islands
• Visits to different islands, according to itinerary hired
THE PROGRAM DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Airplane ticket
• Traffic control card ($20.00)
• Entrance to the Galapagos National Park ($100.00)
• Entrance to Isabela Island ($6.00)
• Anything not specified in the program
- Classic Ecuador & Galapagos 7 Days
- Galapagos Cruise Quito & Otavalos 8 Days
- Galapagos Cruise Quito Otavalo & Chasky Route 9 Days
- Galapagos Cruise & Machu Picchu Tour 12 Days
25% Discount of for season
Discount on services and